What do you call someone:
- Who has the personal and professional prime directive to help each individual patient have the optimum health possible for body, mind and spirit…and not just freedom from disease?
- Who has an overflowing medicine bag of learned skills and natural talents to help each patient: Naturopathic, Ayurvedic, Energetic, sometimes Shamanic, hands on Body Work and the natural, compassionate skills as a Counselor?
- Then when you do get sick, who better knows how to assist your own body’s powerful ability to heal itself and return to full health?
- Who knows which herbs, vitamins, foods, homeopathics, ayurvedic medicines as well as which tried and true, traditional treatments will help your body return to health?
- Finally, who is a particularly gifted healer with her intuitive touch–can put you on her table for an hour, unkinking the spasms, wrinkles, trigger points, relaxing the body and bringing tremendous pain relief?
- Oh yes, and who also even makes house calls if you need her to?
What do I call such a person?
I call her Dr. Juliette!