Welcome, I am Dr. Juliette Sweet. I hold a Doctorate degree in Naturopathic Medicine (ND) and a Master’s degree in Ayurvedic Sciences (MSAyu) from Bastyr University in Seattle, Washington. I am your bridge between Western and Natural Medicine.
Dr. Sweet is currently seeing patients virtually and in-person. Book an appointment here:
Naturopathic Medicine is a form of primary care which utilizes the body’s ability to heal itself. I am also trained in Western Medical diagnosis, disease processes and pharmaceuticals.
Ayurvedic Medicine (“the science of life”) is over 5,000 years old and based on the inseparable connection humans have with nature.
Truly Integrative Medicine: I blend two to help you! – Dr. Sweet
I specialize in:
- Preconception and supportive care during pregnancy and postpartum
- Bio-Identical Hormones for Peri/Post Menopausal support
- Holistic Pelvic Care for gynecological concerns/post-surgery/postpartum
- Chronic Diseases and Integrative Oncology
- Nutrition, for optimal energy & healthy weight management
- Herbal medicine, for sleep, hormone balancing, digestive complaints, allergies, skin lesions, & a variety of other ailments
- Homeopathy, for stimulating your vitality & ability to heal/resolve symptoms
- Physical medicine to address acute or chronic pain, headaches & stress management
- Lifestyle recommendations for prevention of disease & achieving more balance in all areas of your life
My philosophy is: not one medicine or treatment is universal.
My goals as your Doctor are sustainable healthcare meaning prevention & education. I encourage every patient to be involved in his or her treatment plan, as this empowerment is crucial for healing and long-lasting results. I am also happy to be the bridge between you and any other doctors you are currently working with. My promise is to honor you in creating exclusive treatment plans blending Naturopathic and Ayurvedic modalities to fit your needs.